I feel at a lost doing this blog when I was in high school I used to write all the time and received really good grades in English when I completed the assignments. One of my English teachers liked one of my papers so much that she asked to keep it so she could show her students the following year how to do the assignment. I'm not saying this to brag, just to say I have no idea why I feel so insecure about writing a blog. I guess it would be that it has been fifteen years since I graduated H.S. and only attended a year of college. I haven't written a lot since then maybe because I was too afraid that I would fail if I tried or the fact that even with all the praise I received as a teen I really wasn't as good as they said I was. Oh!! I know it was that creative writing class that I took in college I just couldn't handle having my writing being critiqued like that.
Another thing I didn't like was proofreading and as you read you'll be able to see that. At this time I'm just writing what comes into my head and that is how you all will see it. Unless I do any major mistakes or write something that is contradictory to what I wanted to write I'm not going to make any major corrections. For me this is just for fun and that is all.
Instant Pot Christmas Roast
8 years ago

2 comments:
Don't worry, I can't proofread to save my life. If I spell something wrong well then that's how I leave it. :) I'm looking forward to your next post.
I just realized I do indeed have your blog linked with mine! I recognized your "Life With the Whittles" that you posted earlier on LDFR. :-)
Post a Comment